The Ardenwald project was a non-structural renovation of a 1963 era residence. The upgrades and renovation took place over a duration of approximately 6 months, consisting of upgrades in materials, furnishings, space planning and landscaping. The first phase included coordination with contractors on a tight time schedule to meet client’s move-in deadline; the remaining phases took place over the 3-6 months following.
- Designed new color systems – interior & exterior
- Interior design, space planning
- Coordinated with contractors on a tight time schedule, to meet deadlines for both interior upgrades, as well as exterior and landscape upgrades.
- Custom designed furnishings, fixtures & details — interior & exterior
- Sourced furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials
- Curation of art collection