The Portsmouth project was a non-structural renovation of a 2019 era residence (new construction). The upgrades and renovation took place over a duration of approximately 6 months, and included multiple contractor scheduling, sourcing material upgrades, and extensive interior design consultation and sourcing. The initial phase was completed in approximately 4 weeks, prior to clients move-in, the remainder took place over 5+ months to completion.
- Custom color systems – interior & exterior
- Interior design, space planning
- Sourcing of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials upgrades for continuity
- Coordination with contractors on a tight time schedule to meet client’s move-in deadline
- Custom furnishings, fixtures & details — interior & exterior