The Portsmouth project was a non-structural 2-phase renovation for a newly constructed residence, built in 2019. Both phases of upgrades and renovation took place over a duration of approximately 6 months, and included scheduling multiple contractors, sourcing material upgrades, and extensive interior design consultation and sourcing. Phase One was completed in approximately 4 weeks, prior to clients move-in deadline, Phase Two took place over 6-8 months following move-in.
- Custom interior & exterior color systems
- Interior design & space planning
- Sourcing of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & continuity materials upgrades
- Managed scheduling coordination with all contractors to meet client’s, tight move-in deadline
- Sourcing & consultation for Landscape planning & design
- Curation of Fine Art Collection