The Rose Apartments project is a contemporary multi-family dwelling, 90-unit mixed-income community, completed in 2015. The two-building complex included amenities such as Bicycle storage, Community garden raised beds, Electric vehicle recharging stations.
- Design team member, worked closely with project Developer, Architect & Contractors
- Created Concept boards for Developer’s financing
- FFE sourcing & selection
- Designed interior & exterior color scheme
- Custom designed mural signage for lobby interior of both buildings
- Custom Designed Logo & cohesive project branding
- Designed collateral marketing materials and event/leasing signage