The NW Heights project was a non-structural, multi-phase design project, including a minor material upgrade. The multiple phases of customization and upgrades for this luxury residence took place over approximately 18 months, which included contractor scheduling, sourcing material upgrades, and extensive interior design consultation/sourcing, and acquisition and professional installation of Fine Art Collection. The phase for sourcing/installation of a custom floor upgrade was completed in 1.5 weeks, prior to clients move-in, the remaining phases were spaced over the 6-9 months following move-in.
- Interior design & space planning
- Custom furnishings, fixtures & details – interior/exterior
- Sourcing/Selection of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics continuity materials upgrades
- Acquisition, Curation & professional installation of Fine Art Collection
- Managed scheduling coordination design approval w/contractors