The NW Heights project was a non-structural, multi-phase design project, including a minor flooring renovation. The multiple phases of customization upgrades for this luxury residence took place over approximately 18 months, and included contractor scheduling, sourcing material upgrades, and extensive interior design consultation and sourcing. The flooring renovation phase was completed in approximately 1.5 weeks, prior to clients move-in, the remaining phases took place in the following months after move-in.
- Interior design & space planning
- Custom furnishings, fixtures & details – interior exterior
- Curation of Fine Art Collection – Acquisition installation of new Collection
- Sourcing/Selection of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics continuity materials upgrades
- Managed scheduling coordination design approval w/contractors