The Oregon City project was a medium-scale remodel and design renovation of a 1956 era residence located on a bluff overlooking Oregon City, with expansive views and abundant natural light. The primary phase of the project took place over approximately 3 months, prior to the new homeowner’s move-in. The remaining phases of the project were completed within approximately 12 weeks duration following move-in.
- Designed new color systems – interior & exterior
- Interior design, space planning
- Custom designed furnishings, fixtures & details — interior & exterior
- Sourced furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials
- Served as project Design liaison with multiple contractors & structural engineer