The Oregon City project was a design, remodel and renovation project for a single level residence built in 1956, located on a bluff overlooking Oregon City, with expansive views and abundant natural light. The primary phase of the design/build project took place over 3 months, prior to the new homeowner’s move-in. The remaining, multiple phases of the project were completed within a 4 month period, following move-in.
- Designed new color systems – interior/exterior
- Interior design, space planning
- Custom designed furnishings, fixtures & details — interior/exterior
- Sourced furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials
- Design project liaison w/multiple contractors & structural engineer
- Minor curation & acquisition for Fine Art Collection