The Oregon City project was a moderate scale remodel and renovation of a 1956 era residence located on a bluff overlooking Oregon City, with expansive views and natural light. The primary phase of the project took place over approximately 2+ months, prior to the new homeowner’s move-in. The remainder of the project was completed within 6 weeks duration following move-in.
- Designed new color systems – interior & exterior
- Interior design, space planning
- Custom designed furnishings, fixtures & details — interior & exterior
- Sourced furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials
- Served as project Design liaison with multiple contractors & structural engineer