The Hillsdale project was an extensive restoration, remodel, and new addition to a 1949 era, architecturally designed residence on an oversized lot. The project took place in two phases, over a duration of approximately 18 months.
Phase One entailed extensive restoration, space planning and upgrades, simultaneous with remodeling and design. Phase Two entailed construction of an addition — a luxury master suite and design studio. Homeowners inhabited the existing residence during construction of phase two – the addition was contained while design/build took place.
- Designed new color systems – interior & exterior
- Interior design, space planning
- Custom designed furniture, fixtures & details — interior & exterior
- Sourcing – furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials
- Design liaison with contractors, architect & structural engineer
- Design direction & collaboration with craftspeople & specialists
- Curation of art collection