The Hillsdale project was an comprehensive restoration, design/build remodel, and new addition of a 1949 era architecturally designed residence, sited on an oversized lot. The project was managed in two primary phases, over a duration of approximately 24 months.
Phase One was an extensive restoration & remodel, material additions & upgrades, space planning & interior design for existing 3200 sq ft residence. Phase Two entailed site preparation & new construction of approx. 1250 sq ft addition of luxury main bedroom/bath suite, & design studio. The new construction phase was contained during design/build process to facilitate homeowners comfortably inhabiting the existing residence, completed during Phase One.
- Implementation of new interior & exterior color systems
- Custom interior design & space planning
- Custom design of furniture, fixtures & interior/exterior details
- Design liaison w/all contractors, architects & structural engineers
- Design/collaboration for all custom work performed by craftspeople & materials specialists
- Extensive Landscape Planning & Design
- Curation of Fine Art Collection