The Tillamook Project was a non-structural design project of a contemporary, 4 story townhome, constructed in 2010. Various phases of upgrades and design renovation took place over a 24 month period, including but not limited to materials upgrades, sourcing furnishings & fixtures, space planning and landscaping.
- Interior design & space planning
- Coordinated with contractors re: various upgrades
- Custom designed furnishings, fixtures details — interior/exterior
- Sourced furnishings, fixtures, fabrics & materials
- Curation of Fine Art Collection